Tuesday 14 January 2014

Welcome to Inner Sparkle!

I'm so excited about starting this blog!

My name is Allie, and I'm from Canada.
I have a passion for everything beauty related: makeup, skincare, hair products, nail products, and so much more. But I also believe that beauty isn't just about what's on the surface; it's about feeling good, standing tall, and being confident in your own skin.

That's why I decided to create a beauty blog; I wanted to share my love of makeup with others, while passing along my favourite tips and products. If I can use my experiences to save someone the time & money it takes to find the right beauty products and techniques, this blog is fulfilling it's purpose! I also wanted to use my beauty knowledge to help other people feel good about themselves. Sometimes, something as simple as finding the right foundation or discovering a gorgeous new eyeshadow is all you need for a major confidence boost.

This blog is called Inner Sparkle because I think it's just as (if not more) important to celebrate inner beauty as it is to focus on outer beauty and beauty products. The name was also inspired by my favourite nail polish, Inner Sparkle (from the Nicole by OPI collection by Selena Gomez).
I know how hard it can be to navigate the beauty world - there are so many products, so many different techniques...what should you try? Where should you even begin? Beauty can be tons of fun, but at times it can be overwhelming and confusing. I hope that this blog can provide some clarity, as well as smiles and inspiration.

I'm going to review makeup, skincare, hair, and nail products, let you know some of my favourite techniques and tips, give you my first impressions of the latest stuff, and so much more. I'll also post a little about my life, fitness, inspiration, and maybe even a couple of recipes.
I'm going to do my very best to make this blog relevant to everyone, no matter where you live. I'll also let you know which high-end products are actually worth spending the money on, and when you can find products that are just as good (or better!) at drugstores. 

I really hope you enjoy Inner Sparkle, and I'm so excited to get started and work on this blog. If it helps you in some small way, then my mission is accomplished! No one should have to feel like they need to hide, and this blog is about embracing your inner beauty, following your dreams, and developing your passions.
You can also follow me on Twitter @Innersparkle4 or on Instragram @Innersparklebeauty.
Thanks so much for reading, and I can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment